I installed beta Version 2 and made 2 missions with the Swordfish for online coop play in HyperLobby. Both missions loaded and worked there without difficulty. I then installed Version 3 by extracting it directly into my IL-2 root folder as stated in the readme file. Since Version 3 adds new squadrons to the MOD regiment file found at IL-2\MODS\STD\com\PaintSchemes\regiments.ini, I modified my 2 missions in mission builder to use some newly added squadron numbers more appropriate to the 2 missions. When I went back on HL to play them, the 2 missions loaded to 100% but would not then bring up the briefing page for either mission. All of the other missions that I created for use in HL continued to work properly. Through trial and error, I was able to determine that the newly added squadron numbers were the problem. When I changed back to squadron numbers in mission builder that came with the original game, both missions loaded to the briefng page and worked properly again. I do not know if this is a problem with off line missions. Hopefully this problem can be corrected without removing the new squadron numbers.