Modding question for 6 Stormo

Discussione in 'International Forum' iniziata da Fafnir_6, 21 Giugno 2009.

1. Fafnir_6

Fafnir_6 New Member

Hello all,

First of all, I must say that I am so very impressed at the quality of the modding work done by the Diavoli Rossi! Well done everyone. It's really great that a modding community of this calibre is working on Italian aircraft, which are a woefully neglected group in most flight sims.

I should also say that the level of co-operation recently shown between the AAA team and the Diavoli Rossi in the release of the Beta Swordfish is truly heartening and bodes well for great things to come in the future.

My question is in regards to the Fiat G.55, Reggiane Re.2000 and Savoia-Marchetti S.79 also showcased on this site. Are there any plans to co-operate with the AAA team (like with the Swordfish) to eventually release these projects (and any future projetcs) to the wider public? Also, do the Diavoli Rossi plan to develop any additional types for IL-2 1946? There are still large number of Italian types missing in the sim (Savoias, Capronis, IMAMs, CANT floatplanes, a real Ba.65, etc.). I sure that the modders on this site would be able to do those types justice.

Thank you and best wishes from Canada!

Fafnir_6
  2. 6S.Maraz

6S.Maraz Personale a terra

Hello,
    while the Swordfish was entirely made by Diavolirossi, the SM79, Re.2000 and G.55 are being developed by a much larger group of modellers. Also these aircraft will be available to players, of course, and I hope you can heard soon news about them :)

There are plans and work in progress for other models, but we cannot say anything definite at the moment.

Bye
    Maraz
  3. Fafnir_6

Fafnir_6 New Member

Thank you for your quick response. I'm very happy to hear that all those great planes will eventually be released to everyone. I understand the reasons why you cannot say any more. You answered my core question so thank you.

Fafnir_6
  4. 6S.Manu

6S.Manu Admin Membro dello Staff Pilota del 6° Stormo

Go Raptors!!!!

[​IMG]
  5. Fafnir_6

Fafnir_6 New Member

Wow! I guess that new training regimen for their mascot is starting to show some results!

:p

Fafnir_6

Condividi questa Pagina