L39C Breitling patrol virtual for Ferté Alais Mod

Discussione in 'International Forum' iniziata da CK_Fougasse, 17 Maggio 2011.

1. CK_Fougasse

CK_Fougasse New Member

2. 6S.Kerberos

6S.Kerberos Admin Membro dello Staff Pilota 313° F.T.V. Pilota del 6° Stormo

Re: L39C Breitling patrol virtual for Ferté Alais

Hi Fougasse, i'm VERY PLEASED to see your awesome L39 model. Congratulations to all developers!
    About 339 fm, sorry if i answer late. The answer is YES... and if you want we can help you to develop a correct flight model for L39.

I'll write you a PM in the next hours (maybe this evening) because I want to ask something to your 3d modeler.

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!
  3. FTV.yeager

FTV.yeager Colui che vira verso la montagna Pilota 313° F.T.V.

Hey Fougasse, your 3d model just looks gorgeus !
    We, as FTV, have a "policy" when we start to work on an FM: we try to do our best to get it as real as we can. We are thinking not to give you only the macchi's Flight Model but also to work together to make it like the real L39.
    Our 339 still incomplete due to the lack of cockpit, do you think that can we have a hand from you in this matter ?
  4. 6S.Kerberos

Fougasse, let me know what you need. FM and EM files?
  5. Clo

Clo New Member

What is EM files ? :)

Because, yes we need both i think !
  6. FTV.yeager

Em = engine model.
  7. Clo

Clo New Member

Thx ! :smile:
  8. 6S.Kerberos

Clo or Fougasse, please tell me when we can meet in TS. I would to speak about 339 and L39 development status. Thanks.
  9. CK_Fougasse

CK_Fougasse New Member

hi back all,

Our meeting in Ferté alais was great ... Nvidia was a good sponsor have a look Kerberos ....

[​IMG]

(man with glasses fougasse, arm up is clo)

[​IMG]

nvidia's pc (ones with logo on it) core i7 8gb ddr3 geforce 590 gtx !!! great material

By the way we ve tested our l39 model it s better when we ve added your macchi model + some modification but it s quite good enought !!!
    we have an meeting on TS3 of VFA next friday (24/06) at 21h00... it could be great that some of you be present... we ll talking about future of VFA ...

but also i ve got a great idea : developping V.M. like Virtual Meeting association which ll regrouping all best meeting on europe and world on il2... for each country we can developp the same as ferté but also maybe make people have a place and some sponsors to do like we do on ferté alais...

First plan maybe is to take back the VDA project, adapt the map to be less laggy (i'm thinking of scaling back to 30x30 km² huge map which will reducing lag)
  10. 6S.Kerberos

We too are looking for a sponsor, but in Italy is very difficult to explain that this is more than a simple game...
    By the way, great stuff and pc rig!
    About your VM idea, i'll try to join your TS tomorrow and speak together.
  11. 335th_Aymi

335th_Aymi New Member

Hi to our italian friends

I'm Aymi, a french 14 years old children, with " voce acuta di un uccello ", so, sorry for my bad english.:baby:

I've made a L-39 cockpit ( you can see here the last version )
    Vedi l'allegato 2107

And a modified FM (and EMD) from your lovely mb-339. But I can't speak JAVA, and I can't made new slot, and modify the FM part who aren't located in the button (engine excessive fire and flameout, who makes VFA members angry :mad2: :redface: )

So....

See you soon!
  12. FTV.yeager

Nice guys, glad to see news from you!

Kerb e modders, prendete atto che loro sono riusciti a togliere i montanti dal cockpit......
  13. 6S.Robby

6S.Robby Mordicchio Pilota 313° F.T.V. Pilota del 6° Stormo

Nice job Aymi :)
    ...if you have time... would you like to put your heands on the mb339 cockpit?
  14. 6S.Kerberos

Welcome Aymi, great work! Unfortunately, I can't help you with JAVA because our mb339 was imported by our squadron member that's very busy now.
    Like Robby said, it would be great if you can help us with 339 cockpit modeling. If you need help with EM and FM, feel free to ask me.

See you soon!
  15. FTV.Diamonddog

FTV.Diamonddog Pilota 313° F.T.V.

hello guys, how is your work L39? have news? contact us that we establish a network of development work!
  16. CK_Fougasse

CK_Fougasse New Member

L39 still in developpement... for next pack begining of 2012 we will release ...
  17. 6S.Kerberos

Thanks Fougasse. A little question, is it compatible with 4.10.1 version of Il-2?
  18. Clo

Clo New Member

I think it will be compatible with it because now, the VFA Pack works on UP3 RC4 ! ;)
  19. FTV.yeager

As we expected ... :)

Condividi questa Pagina